The ClariSea fleece filter is a high efficiency water filtration system which effectively removes suspended particles such as micro algae, detritus, food, organic waste and gravel dust from the water column. Suitable for use in marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums, fish-breeding systems and propagation systems for corals.
- High volume filtration capacity
- Minimal installation footprint
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks
- Self-assembly for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Manual advance of fleece (upgradeable to automatic advance)
- Phosphate free fleece material
- Special low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
- Max Flow Rate - 800 GPH
- Footprint - 9" x 8.1"
- Height - 18"
- Maximum Submersion Depth - 8"
- Hang-On Bracket Height Adjustment - up to 4"
- Max Sump Thickness for Hang-On Bracket - 1/2"
- Inlet Connection - 1" PVC Slip
- Fleece Length - 82 feet
- Fleece Width - 4"
- Fleece Micron Rating - 20 micron